Acute Care and/or Chemical Dependency Experience Preferred
The Hemet Valley Recovery Center is dedicated to the effective treatment of the disease of addiction. We will provide an environment of positive change that promotes a chemical free lifestyle and establishes community and family relationships that support this lifestyle.
Physicians for Healthy Hospitals and Addiction Medicine Services Inc. saw the need for a chemical dependency treatment center that was hospital-based and able to assist patients in all aspects of their care, from acute medical detoxification through rehabilitation and aftercare. Opening in 2001, the center has drawn a professional staff that is second to none in experience and quality and has gained the reputation as a facility able to succeed in the treatment of difficult and complex cases. Located in Southern California, Hemet is between Palm Springs to the east and Riverside to the west. Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, Hemet is large enough to support a regional medical center and small enough to provide a confidential environment for treatment.
We are currently seeking an LVN for the Admissions and Assessment Department. If you fit the following requirements, please submit your resume below!
This is a great opportunity to work in a specialty clinical area. Join our interdisciplinary team environment and make a difference!
Please mention that you saw this position on Jobing.com!
Skills/ Requirements * Must have a current California LVN license
- Knowledge of third party reimbursement procedures, pre-admission authorizations and admitting procedures is required
- A minimum of 2 years Acute Care, Chemical Dependency or Psychiatric nursing in an Acute setting is preferred
- Must have excellent telephone skills
- Previous Admission, Triage, and Utilization Review experience preferred
- Must have current BLS certification
- Knowledge of the chemical dependency and recovery process preferred
- Must be familiar with the use and effects of psychotropic drugs, medical detoxification protocols and other medications as well as the signs and symptoms of withdrawal from alcohol, CNS stimulants, opiates, CNS depressants and other drugs of abuse.
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills in the assessment and evaluation of prospective Chemical Dependency patients.
Monster - 20 months ago
Foundations Recovery Network
Palm Springs, CA
- 25 days ago