Responsible for all administrative duties assigned to the High School Admissions office. Process all leads and data entry in a prompt and efficient manner. Help coordinate all admissions office functions through work with High School Coordinators, High School Admissions Representatives and High School Presenters throughout the Market
• Log in all daily admissions activities.
• Input and update all leads and files in the computer system on a timely basis. (i.e. lead cards, web-leads, etc)
• When necessary, process all applications and enroll new students on a daily basis. Send for transcripts and immunization history at the time new students is enrolled in the computer system.
• Review all enrollment paperwork to prepare for acceptance committee. Make sure all applicable paperwork is submitted and completed by admissions representatives in accordance with current policies. Ensure that acceptance letters are sent.
• Fill in as receptionist when needed.
• Order office supplies and maintain acceptable levels as needed to complete the mission of the department.
• Be proactive with impacting new student drop out rates through retention activities
• Type correspondence for Admissions Directors as needed.
• Maintain enrollment log and visit log on a daily basis.
• File and maintain new student’s folders in accordance with current directives.
• Process and distribute mail in compliance with U.S. Postal regulations daily.
• Perform all other assigned duties by the Market Directors of Admissions.
• Provide administrative support for Tiger Tracks on a weekly basis.
• Administrative assignments/duties within State Directors' Offices
Bryant & Stratton College - 18 months ago