A nationally ranked, regionally accredited, private institution offering Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degreein Technology, Business, Criminal Justice, Culinary Arts and Health Science. For over 45 years, the school has been helping adult and traditional students achieve their educational goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment and working closely with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful on the job. Growth at our school creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
Admissions Advisors assist qualified potential students through the admissions process in an efficient, professional and supportive manner. Admissions Advisors set appointments, conduct in-depth interviews, and provide accurate information regarding programs in order to assist potential students in identifying the program that will best meet their needs.
What does the school have to offer?
- Provide excellent customer service to potential students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
- Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending the school.
- Accurately explain program offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with the student’s interests, qualifications, and career goals.
- Represent the school both on and off campus to prospective students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the selection process.
- Attend all admissions department meetings and training sessions.
- Accurately account for all inquiries and admissions activity associated with all inquiries.
- Complete daily activity reports.
- Ensure that all enrollment paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Keep all required reports current and accurate, including information stored in the CampusVue system.
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and accrediting body regulations.
- Network and build strong relationships to generate personally developed referrals.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure student satisfaction.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events and programs for groups and individuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of related experience to include appointment setting, interviewing, commitment to follow-up skills, coordinating programs and events, etc.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passionate about helping others achieve their career goals.
- Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to effectively follow up and follow through.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the professional use of social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.