If you are passionate about helping others in a positive way by helping them identify their educational and career goals, ECPI University is a place you want to work.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a nationally ranked private institution offering Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degree, diploma and certification programs in Technology, Business, Criminal Justice, Culinary Arts and Health Science. For over 45 years, ECPI University has been helping adult and traditional students achieve their educational goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment and working closely with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful on the job. Growth at our campuses creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. Excellence, Commitment, Professionalism, and Innovation- they are more than just words . . . they define who we are – ECPI University.
What you can expect from ECPI University:
- Provide excellent customer service to all potential students through consistent and effective initial outreach and follow-up
- Schedule and conduct interviews with qualified candidates for admissions via the telephone
- Help identify potential obstacles for new students and create solutions that will help lead to graduation
- Assist admissions team in achieving important goals
- Maintain the highest level of ethics through ensuring that there is 100% compliance to all areas of admissions
- Work closely with key departments to ensure the successful start of new students
ECPI University is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.
- Dedicated leadership team who wants you to be successful
- Quality programs that can lead students to important careers
- A professional work environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with efficient use of social media
- Ability to inspire potential students by presenting the University Programs, Culture and Resources in energetic and ethical manner via the phone
- Previous experience working in an environment that highlighted relationship building as well as the overall results
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team
- Desire to learn and apply what you learn in your daily activities
ECPI University - 24 months ago