Job Number: 61707
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at the Summit at Lakeway located in Austin, TX!! Voted as one of the best nursing homes by U S News & World Report. We received 5 stars, the highest overall rating, from the federal government’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates over 640 locations in 38 states and employs approximately 40,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - Independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Admissions Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Summit at Lakeway - 1915 Lohmans Crossing Rd.; Austin, TX 78734
Contact: James Lee
The Summit Lakeway, Skilled Nursing is currently accepting applications for Admissions Coordinator. We are a Brookdale Senior Living premiere health care community, seeking motivated individuals with a passion for senior care.
We seek the following qualifications:
- Maintaining and/or improving the occupancy level and revenue production of the rehabilitation and skilled nursing community in accordance with the marketing and business plans
- Managing the sales/admission process and completing all activities required for an admission
- Representing the community and increasing awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement
- Managing the business development effort to generate referrals
- Partnering with management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and salary requirements to James Lee at JLee1@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred
- A minimum of two to five years of experience in health care environment working with seniors
- Proficiency in keyboard and data entry skills
- Must have excellent communication & customer service skills, be a good listener, and be flexible to meet the demands of potential residents
- Efficient skills and experience in word processing programs and Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of and ability to operate and maintain equipment: fax machine, calculator, photocopier, telephone, computer, and printer
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in an extremely dynamic environment
- Effective problem-solving skills and strong desire to help those who have questions and problems
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Key Words: administrative coordinator, admissions, admissions rep, admissions representative, admitting clerk, healthcare, managed care, medical, program coordinator, business development, community outreach coordinator, customer service, fundraising, sales, receptionist, sales counselor, sales rep, sales representative, salesman, salesperson, saleswoman, Austin, TX
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...