The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Care Center admissions processes to ensure successful occupancy in accordance with customer needs and operational goals as well as established best practices and procedures.
- College degree in marketing, business, social work, gerontology or related field or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience working with seniors and their families in senior housing, service or health care related environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in marketing, sales and community outreach.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. Team player willing to take direction and responsibility for meeting specified objectives.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of...