The Admissions Coordinator is a customer service person who facilitates the conversion of referrals to admissions through the completion of the intake process and the use of effective phone and customer service skills. This position is based in Dallas, TX.
- Qualified candidates must have experience in hospice or home health environment.
- Strong communication and customer services skills required.
- Bilingual as determined by the supervisor in the location--preferably in Spanish/English in order to communicate effectively with patients and families in the Spanish speaking community.
- Ability to learn VITAS computer system.
- This is a full-time position working Tuesday - Friday (1130a-8p) and Saturdays (8a-5p) with Sundays and Mondays off.
- This position is based in Dallas, TX and qualified candidates will reside in Dallas County in order to respond to patient/family needs in a timely manner.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Associate's degree preferred.
VITAS® Healthcare, a pioneer and leader in the hospice movement since 1978, is the nation’s largest provider of end-of-life care....