Area of Interest : Marketing/Business Development
Position Type : Part Time - Permanent
Recruiter : Whiteside, Elena
Job Description : POSITION SUMMARY:
This position covers the Rutland and Northen Vermnont areas.
24 hours per week/flexible
Floating Admission Director
Reports to the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing
oMeeting all expectations as described in the Admission Director Job Description
- Candidate will have no travel restrictions (primary travel will be via car for territory the candidate is hired to cover)
- Candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule up to and including weekends and evenings as needed
- Candidate will have a valid drivers license
- Candidate demonstrates strong communication, customer service and team building skills
- Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
oProvides primary Admission Director support in the absence of an Admission Director
oProvides admission support to designated Admission Director's as directed by the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing. Admission support may include all aspects of referral processing, PCC utilization and coordinating the completion of admission paperwork. Provides admission orientation to new staff as directed by the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing.
Qualifications : SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum of three (3) years experience in a healthcare setting.
2. Minimum of two (2) years college education in the field of health care administration, business management, and/or marketing or public relations preferred.
As a premier care provider since 1985, Genesis HealthCare offers a variety of compassionate care services to...