Responsible for providing courteous, knowledgable and timely responses to admission-based questions regarding all CIA certificate and degree programs, via email and phone. An Admissions Procesor is responsible for the day- to-day data entry of prospect inquiries, applications, supporting documentation required for student files, and event registrations. This individual must exhibit exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, be a team player, as well as be organized, have a sharp attention to detail and a broad-based knowledge of all CIA degree and advanced certificate programs, services and facilites of all 3 CIA campuses. This position will also assist with other data entry projects as needed and determined by management.
• Answer the 1-800-CULINARY Admissions Inquiry/Application line and provide unsurpassed customer service, assisting calling prospective students, parents and educators with various admissions-based questions, concerns and issues from inquiry to applicant stage for all 3 CIA campuses.
• Perform all data entry tasks from inquiry to applicant stage including but not limited to viewbook requests , event registration, applications, supporting documents and record scanning.
• Solid understanding of the entire process of sending a student file before the Admissions Review Committee, to include the necessary system updates
• Communicate basic math/English assessment and placement processes to prospective students
• Creation of student files
• Perform all steps of inquiry viewbook mailing generation, to include data clean-up and formatting
• Assist with front reception coverage as needed, greeting prospective students, parents, educators and campus visitors. Route phone calls and direct current students and visitors to appropriate campus representative.
• Assist with other data entry projects as needed
• An Associates Degree from an accredited instituion or significant work experience in lieu of
• Minimum of 2 years experience working in related high volume customer service environment.
• Self starter who can work independently or as a team
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with other team members and work effectively with various aspects of the college community
• Superior organizational skills including time management, ability to multi task and demonstrate attention to detail.
• Computer proficiency in internet, data entry and MS Office
• Ability to reinforce our commitment to the customer
• Positive attitude and ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Culinary Institute of America - 30+ days ago