This is a full-time, twelve-month professional position responsible to the executive director, enrollment management and director, admissions for the following:
1. Assisting in recruitment, college day/night programs in accordance with the TACRAO schedule.
2. Assisting with on-campus recruitment activities including Fall Preview, Top Ten receptions, Holiday Luncheon, etc.
3. Assisting with new student orientation.
4. Assisting in the evaluation of admissions applications for completion and determination of residency.
5. Assisting in the coordination of annual State recruitment events including East Texas State Fair and other State sponsored high school events.
6. Maintaining appropriate visitation scheduled with area high schools and providing updated college information; local community events, including Business Expo and Cinco De Mayo, etc.
7. Assisting in the recruitment of non-traditional students and minority students.
8. Assisting with on-campus and off-campus registrations.
9. Assisting in on-campus group tours and individual tours for students and parents.
10. Assisting in presenting scholarships to area high school students and counseling scholarship winners to assist in student retention and transfer.
11. Performing other duties assigned by the executive director, enrollment management and or director, admissions.
1. Bachelor's degree required.
2. Must have excellent interpersonal, counseling and communication skills.
3. Three years experience in related field preferred. (Concentration in student services, counseling or recruitment highly desirable).
4. Must have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record due to extensive travel requirements.
Tyler Junior College - 12 months ago