Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and/or sales experience: preferred.
- Proprietary education admissions experience.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent at problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Able to work with people from a variety of diverse social and economic backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals.
- Goal oriented, assertive, results driven, high energy, and highly ethical.
- Possess the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Ability to demonstrate partnership selling skills, close and overcome objections.
- English will be the primary language used; bilingual abilities useful but not required.
This position is responsible for new student recruitment into educational programs commensurate with the needs and career goals of prospective candidates. An Executive Admissions Representative is a professional with the ability to sell the value of education. In this role, the Executive Admissions Representative will qualify, interview, and follow up with students who are planning or changing professional careers.
Primary/Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complies with all Federal, State, accreditation and institutional policies and procedures.
- Receive inquiries and conduct outbound phone calls to prospective students.
- Develop and implement a plan for generating referrals and personally developed leads (PDL’s) from, including but not limited to, current students, every phone contact and every interview.
- Create interest through utilizing the company approved telephone script and scheduling appointments with prospective students and buying committee.
- Qualify and interview prospects to determine their needs and goals.
- Conduct admissions presentation utilizing company approved materials.
- Provide program and institute expectations for successful completion of program.
- Able to conduct tours of the facilities highlighting features and benefits related to prospects interest.
- Follow up on all inquiries that fail to schedule an interview or fail to show for an interview.
- Enroll students who meet eligibility requirements as published in the schools catalog.
- Develop and implement an aggressive plan to follow up on all applicants, ensuring that they will start on their scheduled start date.
- Complete all required forms for enrollment and schedule the Financial Planning Interview.
- Follow up with students to meet their financial planning interviews and commitment to starting and graduating from school.
- Comply with all governmental regulations and standards of accreditation as they relate to enrolling students.
- Meet or exceed monthly minimum standards on Monthly evaluation form.
- Accurately forecasting enrollment and “Starts” to the Director of Admissions.
- Achieve a minimum of 90% first Module retention.
- Other duties as assigned.
International Education Corporation - 17 months ago
International Education Corporation's history dates to 1982 when United Electronics Institute was founded in Los Angeles County, California....