This description is intended to indicate the kinds of duties and level of difficulty required of this position; it is not intended to limit the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of an employee under his/her supervision.
This is a role in which you can utilize your sales and marketing skills while helping individuals discover the value of post-secondary education. The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for recruiting and enrolling qualified students for Harrison College. The ideal candidate is one who has a history of success in sales, is motivated by challenges, and who easily establishes personal connections with others over the phone.
- Responding quickly to assigned inquiries to address prospective student questions and convert to an appointment for a prospective student interview.
- Interviewing prospective students: conduct interviews relaying enthusiasm, professionalism, and expert knowledge of specific programs. Assist students in identifying solutions for potential obstacles; align features and benefits of a Harrison education with specific student educational/career interests and assist the prospect in completing the application for admission and necessary assessments.
- Meeting performance standards in a highly competitive environment and regulated environment, ensuring that it is done in a manner that follows the Harrison College values of Excellence, Service, and Compliance.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent and at least 6 months related experience. Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or other business related field preferred. Military background or experience is a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to professionally satisfy escalated customer service situations.
- Ability to analyze and apply problem solving skills and creativity to improve processes. and team endeavors; including the ability to understand reports and problem solve.
- Proven Track Record of achievement in goals and objectives.
- Strong Detail Orientation and capability of being highly organized.
- Possess high levels of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to multi-task and to succeed within strict deadlines.
- Willingness to work variable hours including evening and Saturdays.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Harrison College - 5 months ago