Build A Career In The Booming Private Education Industry!
Charter College is expanding and we are looking for Admissions Representatives to join its team at our campus in Anchorage, AK!
The Admission Representative (AR) position is a high visibility and a key position suited for someone who loves working with people and has a love for sales. The AR responds to inquiries received by the college via telephone, direct mail, Internet and walk-ins, and helps convert prospective students to enrolled students.
We offer great benefits including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off (15 days per year), 7 Paid Holidays per year, Tuition Reimbursements of up to $5,000 per year, and more...visit us online to learn more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enroll qualified applicants
- Meet monthly start goals
- Complete required quota of outbound calls daily
- Check and respond to all emails
- Schedule required quota of appointments daily
- Conduct admission interviews
- Conduct scheduled follow-up procedures with both enrolled and non-enrolled prospects
- Generate required quota of personally generated leads
- Track incomplete enrollment files to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain clean and professional work area
- Dress professionally as outlined in Employee manual
- Adhere strictly to accrediting agency and U.S. Department of Education guidelines for proprietary school admissions
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in the Admissions manual and established by the campus and/or company• Other duties as assigned by the Corporate Director of Admissions
Special Note : Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- 3 years minimum work experience in sales, private education enrollment or business development required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize duties required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required
- Proficiency in computer skills required: Word, Excel, database software and use of Internet
- Required to be punctual, responsible, ethical and a team player
- Ability to work a Varied shifts- 8:00AM-5:00PM, 9:00AM-6:00PM, 11:00AM-8:00PM
- Ability to work the later shift two days every week required
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions:
We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Charter College - 2 years ago
Fortunately for some, you don't need an official charter to make your way to the fast track. Through an accelerated semester schedule,...