Build A Career In The Booming Private Education Industry!
Charter College is looking for an Admissions Representative to join its team at its Long Beach, CA campus!
The Admission Representative is responsible for handling all types of inquiries received by the college which include telephone, direct mail, Internet and walk-ins. Additionally, this position requires the generation of personally developed leads through current students, outside resources and referrals. The Admission Representative must have ability to multi-task, prioritize duties and exhibit excellent communication skills both written and verbal. This position requires proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, database software and use of Internet. This is a full time position that reports to the Director of Admissions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Admission Representative will also be responsible, but not limited to, the duties and tasks listed below:
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Report to Director of Admissions or Assistant Director of Admissions
- Adhere strictly to accrediting agency and U.S. Department of Education guidelines for proprietary school admissions
- Follow Admissions Code of Conduct
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in the Admissions manual and established by the campus and/or company
- Use established phone scripts for both inbound and outbound calls
- Schedule and conduct admission interview appointments
- Enroll qualified applicants
- Conduct scheduled follow-up procedures with both enrolled and non-enrolled prospects
- Enter all tasks and notes into CampusVue daily
- Track incomplete enrollment files to ensure deadlines are met
- Participate in all orientations
- Attend all admissions meetings
- Complete required quota of daily/weekly/module/annual production goals
- Maintain clean and professional work area
- Dress professionally as outlined in Employee manual
- Commit to achieving both individual and team start goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree required or the equivalent of college-level course work. Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
- 5 years minimum combined work experience in business, customer service, education or sales
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize duties
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, database software and use of Internet
- Punctual, responsible, ethical and a team player.
- Varied shifts- 8:00AM-5:00PM, 9:00AM-6:00PM, 11:00AM-8:00PM
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY
- Non-Exempt - hourly position
We offer great benefits including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits, Paid Time Off / PTO (15 days per year), 7 Paid Holidays per year, Tuition Reimbursements of up to $5,000 per year, and more...visit us online to learn more.
Special Note : Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions:
We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Charter College - 18 months ago
Fortunately for some, you don't need an official charter to make your way to the fast track. Through an accelerated semester schedule,...