ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 140 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 40 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 80,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
As an Admissions Representative you will recruit adult and high school prospective students, assess their educational needs and explain the benefits and objectives of the programs offered by ITT Technical Institute. Recruiting students for our institute requires a customer-focused attitude, an ability to meet challenges head-on and a passion for changing lives through education. This position requires the flexibility to work evening and weekend hours.
- Conducts face-to-face or personal interviews, telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to identify high school and adult student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
- Responsible for facilitating orientation and Registration day activities.
- Closely assists and mentors students through the Admissions process.
- Ensures compliance with applicable Company policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
- Verbally communicates approved presentations to promote programs to prospective adult and high school students.
- Actively generates referral business to help maintain Company goals.
- Participates in school retention efforts by maintaining productive contact with his/her active students through graduation.
- Actively participates in special recruiting promotional activities.
At ITT Technical Institute, we offer a competitive salary, 401(k), group medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, a tuition discount program of more than 50% for you and your immediate family members, and employee tuition reimbursement, just to name a few.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree in Marketing, Business or related area is preferred. The degree from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- At least two years direct sales experience in admissions, recruiting, intangible or other related sales is required.
- Able to communicate and persuade others. Possess strong interpersonal skills such as the ability to build cooperative relationships with a diverse customer base by being perceptive of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do; selling or influencing others—convincing others to change their minds or actions; and the ability to make presentations and conduct interviews.
- Previous proven success in presenting sales or training material.
- Efficiently and effectively utilize a personal computer and related software including Microsoft Office, the Internet and Recruitment database software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and due date pressures utilizing strong planning, organization and time management skills while generating a high level of quality work product.
- Able to provide examples of projects or tasks completed independently.
- Past history of developing constructive and cooperative relationships with others.
- This position requires the ability to work evening and weekend hours.
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2011 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY .
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services Inc. - 18 months ago
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...