Location: Palo Alto, CA
Length: 6 Months
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send me an updated resume,To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
- Total 6+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of WCM or ECM experience
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ. Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe CQ.
- Provides onsite/offshore technical leadership on large, complex Adobe CQ projects. Leads a team of offshore engineers and responsible for on-time delivery of allocated Adobe CQ project/project modules. Verify/Validate/QA the teams work to ensure that the team generates high quality output.
- Collaborate with Architect/Center of Excellence teams to develop IP based solution frameworks and productivity accelerators.
- Defines documents and communicates the project progress to Project Manager/ Architect/Delivery Participates in ECM practice development including sales proposals
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client
- Good business analysis/redesign skills with architecture and implementation experience
- Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Configuration planning, testing, change management and support experience
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work in a team environment, interacting with multiple groups on a daily basis
This company may have radically abbreviated its name (from "Solutions in Staffing and Software") but it's not short on providing staffing...