To provide a range of community integration and support services to adults with serious mental illness in order to promote their integration into the community of their choice and to assist them in achieving their life goals. To uphold the program values of Adult Community Based Services which are: Adult Community Based Services supports recovery and community integration for people diagnosed with a mental illness. We envision the journey toward recovery to be a collaborative process between staff members, consumers, and those who form the support network for the consumer. We acknowledge that both providers and consumers may be on this journey, and seek to be partners in recovery. We believe the recovery process is grounded in mutual respect, and holistic in scope. |
- BSW or Bachelor's degree in a closely affiliated field with conditional MHRT/C certification, or in lieu of Bachelor's degree, full MHRT/C certification.
- Employee must be able to obtain provisional MHRT/C certification.
- If the candidate does not have a bachelor's degree, full MHRT/C certification is required prior to employment.
- Two years experience working with adults with serious and persistent mental illness preferred.
- Two years experience working with adults with serious mental illness preferred.
- Possession of and ability to maintain a valid driver's license.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to respond to clients, family and colleagues in a sensitive and respectful manner.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of adults with mental illness and their families.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with administrative and direct service staff throughout the agency, with peers and the members of the community.
- Ability to manage multi-task situations and conflicting demands, cope with stressful situations, prioritize projects and responsibilities, and meet critical deadlines.
(PORTLAND) Sweetser President & CEO, Carl Pendleton, and PROTEA Behavioral Health Services CEO, Alex Tessmann, announced today that...