This position provides office and instructional support to the adult education department and is responsible for completing data entry, student intake and professional development. This position is required to work collaboratively with community agencies and College to support the Adult Education program. This is a part-time 16 hours/week office support position. The position is non-benefit eligible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answers calls from potential students inquiring about the program.
· Conducts student intake and signs up students for orientation sessions.
· Collects student information on intake forms (3) and inputs information into NRSpro database.
· Enters student attendance for all sites from spreadsheets into database on a monthly basis.
· Shares attendance lists with GED testing office and security at Lone Tree
· Sets up class schedule and information in database.
· Contacts students who have left the program for goal follow-up on a quarterly basis.
· Assists instructional staff with maintenance and ordering of student files.
· Provides instructors with regular reports from database on students in need of post-assessments.
· Checks database regularly for accuracy. Checks on disqualified student lists in NRSpro to resolve data issues.
· Enters students into BANNER, fills out student ID cards, and is responsible for sending information to Lone Tree.
· Works with Lead Teachers on any database questions and data, or office related needs.
· Attends regular program meetings, professional development workshops and conferences.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of standard office principles and practices to include manual and computerized record maintenance procedures, and clerical processes in a professional and business manner. Ability to communicate with employees or the public in person. Ability to work with people and students from a variety of diverse backgrounds. Familiarity with using Word Office Suite including Excel, Word, Access and basic Internet and e-mail functions (Explorer and Outlook).
High school diploma or GED and two years directly related experience or Associate’s degree in business or education or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job and/or as approved by the Human Resources department.
Coconino Community College - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard