COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE
This position is 37.5 hours per week and is eligible for benefits.
Hours are day shifts 8:00 - 4:30 with some weekends
The Visiting Nurse Association is seeking an experienced RN to deliver a wide range of nursing care to individual clients in their homes and other community settings. This position calls for the ability to be organized, manage self and resources effectively and the ability to communicate well with patients.
The Community Health Nurse provides nursing care to clients utilizing the Nursing Process and within the framework of ANA Standards of Practice for Home Health Nursing, and Specialty Specific Standards of Patient Care. The Community Health Nurse assumes leadership responsibilities.
· BSN or higher (or other appropriate discipline) or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
· Current Vermont Nursing license. (RN)
· Current BLS completion card.
· Ability to travel to various locations throughout Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties.
· Physical abilities to perform all home care nursing
All Agency Employees are required to carry Automobile Insurance. The minimum requirements for Bodily Injury are $100,000 per person and $300,000 per incident. Proof of Insurance is required upon hire.
Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties - 11 months ago