The Advanced Technology Territory Manager is responsible for all aspects of territory management.
- Strategic Relationship management.
- Develop strategies and multi-year business plan, collaborate teamwork, and delivery of customer success by working through partners.
- Demonstrates competence in using a variety of selling techniques.
- Sell CXO personnel with an understanding of government contracts and procurement vehicles.
- Build executive relationships, understand customers business, articulate architectures and business strategies, and create the demand and close deals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical accounts including calls on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers required.
- Negotiate solutions to issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy required.
- Ability to position “end to end” solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer executives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a process for running a sales territory, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short term, mid-term, long term opportunity management.
- Must have selling solutions retiring annual goals in excess of $10M.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- BS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years successful experience managing a sales territory in a growing business environment including prospecting, replacing an incumbent/competitor, and protecting the installed base.
- Working knowledge or certifications with Nortel/Avaya networking is an advantage.
- Working knowledge and /or certifications of Aruba wireless is an advantage
- Experience working with GEM vertical markets, a plus
- Competitive awareness and ability to translate into effective battle plan
- Knowledge of networking protocols, with emphasis on IP multicast desirable
- Ability to assimilate additional complimentary technologies like Video and VoIP.
- Strong communication skills coupled with superior negotiation skills.
- Data networking technical knowledge strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN/Wireless and Data Center product solutions
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K.
No Relocation Available. Preference will be given to local candidates.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Altura Communication Solutions - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard