Ellucian, the new company formed by the combination of Datatel and SunGard Higher Education, helps education institutions thrive in a dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies. More than 2,300 institutions in 40 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning. Visit us at ellucian.com.
Is there really a formula for happiness? We think so: Happiness = Ellucian
Creating solutions for Higher Education is our business and we do it well. The key reason why our company is successful is our employees. We learned a long time ago that happy employees are the most productive. Simply put, we are passionate about our employees and their success.
So, what makes you happy? Do you like being a part of a high energy team that likes helping others? Do you thrive on working in a fast paced environment? Our expectations are high, and we work hard – and we have a lot of fun in the process. It doesn’t hurt that we have amazing benefits too! We offer 3 weeks of vacation, free coffee, employee events, and medical benefits that start on your first day - and that’s just the beginning. Come join us as an Advance Applications Consultant
You will add value by:
- Coordinating and participating in the delivery of professional service engagements for Ellucian product implementations and applications.
- Delivering of billable consulting time to provide project planning and management, advancement best practice consultation, requirements & data mapping specifications, and training.
- Participating in operational excellence activities including client care management, practice improvement, and innovation including the identification and expansion of service offerings.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or technical field.
- Experience with implementation of comprehensive information management systems.
- Demonstrated skills and ability to coordinate work activities with client staff, supervisory, and technical team members.
- Superior ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in oral and written presentations. Prior training delivery experience desired.
- Experience with working in a professional services/consulting services organization, providing end-to-end solutions throughout the system process life cycle.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as be a strong cross-functional team player.
- Willingness to travel for delivery of onsite client consultation services as needed.
- Experience in higher education advancement or not-for profit fundraising systems a plus.
- Prior experience working with a product life cycle or implementation methodology a plus.
- Prior experience employing standards or methodology to perform project management a plus.
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL or similar relational database environments a plus.
- Experience with business intelligence or database reporting applications such as Crystal Reports, Cognos, or Advizor a plus.
Ellucian. - 14 months ago
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed...