Griffin Faculty Physicians seeks an experienced nurse practitioner to provide direct patient care in a busy primary care office.
• Practice 5 days (40 hours) a week in the Southbury primary care office, seeing adolescent and adult patients as needed.
• Order appropriate laboratory and diagnostic/screening tests.
• Develop and implement treatment plans.
• Provide quality care and supervision of nurses, medical assistants and other staff as needed.
• Collaborate with physicians to manage acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned.
• Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
• Active Connecticut license as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse.
• Active Connecticut Controlled Substance Registration and DEA Registration.
• Minimum of two years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in an outpatient primary care setting preferred.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative care team.
Griffin Hospital - 30+ days ago