LifeWay in Nashville, TN, has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Data Steward to support customer data integrity within our Strategic Technology Department. This person will develop expertise in managing and maintaining our customer data within our supported solutions and data steward processes that will provide support to various departments across LifeWay.
- Ability to evaluate requests and develop solutions according to specifications
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Knowledge of Data Stewardship
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Access or other data management tools
- 3 plus years experience using Business Intelligence or report writing end user tools
- Experience managing customer data
- Understanding of IT systems and logical database models
- Experience identifying process/data issues and implementing corrective action
- Data Governance experience is a plus
- SBC Knowledge is preferred
LifeWay Christian Resources - 13 months ago
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...