As an Advanced Purchasing Analyst at Caterpillar, you will have the opportunity to perform advanced analytical tasks, often of a confidential nature in support of the Global Purchasing category management and/or site management.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis and maintanence of purchasing and quality data including but not limited to; purchase orders, quotations, invoices, source catalogs, material rejection disposal reports, tooling records, supplier data and measurements
- Supporting Buyers, Supplier Development Engineers, and/or Managers working with category teams and sites
- Bachelor's level degree from a college or university or equivalent experience
- Effective communication skills - both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style
- Ability to prioritze work in a dynamic environment
The Hiring Manager for this poisition is James Dryden.
- Intermediate to advanced skill in use of computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, purchasing systems, and e-mail systems.
- Familiar with basic procurement and quality principles, procedures, and techniques.
Caterpillar is proud of the role we play in building the world's infrastructure. The work we do drives progress for millions of people around the globe.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Feb 13, 2013, 12:59:59 AM
United States-Illinois-Mossville-MOSSVILL06-Mossville Office VV-IL-US
Purchasing & Procurement
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...