Works as an Engineer in product, system or technology program in SW/HW/System Design or Integration & Verification.
Main Responsibility Area
Overall responsibility of specified entities (e.g. features). Plans, designs and executes items in own area. Works according to given tasks. Performs problem isolation and resolution.
Applies knowledge and experience to determine root cause.
Advanced Technology RRM Summer Intern is responsible for research, design and analysis of scheduling and radio resource management algorithms. Capable of using mathematical models and/or large-scale system-level simulation or prototypes to validate the performance benefits of new design concepts and algorithms.
• Knowledge and working experience in scheduler and radio resource management area.
• Knowledge and working experience in physical layer of mobile broadband systems, knowledge and experience of modeling new advance air interface features, such as MIMO, CoMP, etc.
• Experience in system level simulations
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and design strategies
• Able to work with the team, positive attitude and ready to take challenges
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Nokia Siemens Networks - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...