The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
We are looking for a fun, creative, energetic person to manage our Advanced Therapy Center that houses a therapeutic pool and a gymnasium.
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
This full-time position is Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and will require some flexibility for some evening and weekend coverage.
Some college or related experience preferred.
Must have, as a minimum, management experience as a supervisor, previous aquatic experience and must be proficient in computer software applications. Must have and keep current BLS for the Healthcare Provider, Basic First Aid, Lifeguard Certification and must be a Certified Pool Operator.
The general purpose of this job is to keep children who are clients of HOTI safe at all times and to be respectful of the children and their families as valued customers. The primary purpose of this job position is to provide a safe, clean, well organized therapy facility that fully benefits the clients of the Home of the Innocents. Duties include; developing, coordinating, organizing and planning the day-to-day functions of the Advanced Therapy Center including the therapeutic pool; and to conduct and coordinate the use of the Advanced Therapy Center in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the Home of the Innocents, and as may be directed by the Program Administrator to ensure that the highest degree of quality programmatic offerings and facility management is maintained at all times.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with outstanding benefits that include an option for FREE health insurance (single coverage for employee only). Other benefits include health insurance, life, and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan and 25-30 paid days off per year.
- High school diploma or equivalent some college preferred
- Lifeguard/Pool Attendant Certification
City of Louisville, KY - 12 months ago
Home of The Innocents
Home of The Innocents
- 30+ days ago