Assist with internal components of the University Fund, marketing, event coordination, and donor stewardship.
- Coordinate the following aspects of the Horizon Circle Program, to include running monthly queries to assemble lists of new, expiring, and lapsed donors and take necessary action; coordinating and distributing all collateral pieces associated with the Horizon Circle; maintaining the guest list for the Horizon Circle Gold Luncheons; work special reserved seating at commencement.
- Coordinate the following aspects of the Bresee Society Program, to include coordinating and distributing all collateral pieces associated with the Bresee Society Program.
- Coordinate the following aspects of Senior Impact, to include working with MCS to develop marketing materials and distributing all marketing emails to parents and seniors.
- Coordinate the following aspects of the Loyalty Program, to include working with UA Services team to determine yearly list of Loyalty Program donors and ordering gifts and coordinating with Administrative Staff and Development Officers for distribution of gifts.
- Coordinate the following aspects of the Parent Connection program in conjunction with Student Development, to include coordinating details of Family Weekend, Parent Connection Reception events, and parent events at New Student Orientation and drafting and distributing Parent Connection e-Newsletters.
- Manage and Coordinate Phone-a-Thon ( PAT ) program. Responsible for identifying areas for program enhancement (including best practices from peer institutions) and for the implementation of those changes. Manage the hiring and employment process for PAT student callers; train and coaching student callers. Serve as an on-site leader during PAT calling. Work with Advancement Services team to ensure the seamless creation and implementation of new batches for calls to maximize the availability of student callers. Work with UF Director and Advancement Services team to develop initial strategy and on-going changes. throughout each PAT season. Track all PAT expenses.
- Coordinate all details of direct mail appeals, to include work with other university departments and outside vendors, tracking inventory supplies, and preparing mailing lists.
- Manage all mass email communications related to appeal and stewardship pieces, to include drafting copy, setting up email layout, and working with data to prepare email lists and track details of emails.
- Coordinate the details of communication via social media.
- Perform updates to the “Giving” site for UA. Identify areas of improvement and research best practices.
- Track expenses for mailings and events and submit check requests.
- Coordinate the details of other miscellaneous events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and three years of program management and event planning experience.
- Understanding of and commitment to the spiritual mission of the university. Experience in higher education preferred.
- Results-oriented, who demonstrates the ability to work well with people at all levels of an organization, warmly develops relationships with diverse constituencies, and simultaneously employs keen judgment has the best opportunity for success.
- Excellent communication skills including proper usage of grammar, vocabulary, spelling, proofreading and document generation. Ability to comprehend verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required. Experience with managing a website and on-line registration preferred.
- Budget and accounting skills.
- Organizational communications skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to exercise judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills required. Donor relations experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, be flexible and adaptable, and able to think critically to solve problems and making decisions.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with field personal, outside business associates, and senior level management contacted in the course of performing assigned duties.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Sitting for periods greater than one hour. Use of computer equipment: computer keyboard, mouse, and monitor. Vision to read documents, e-mail and other correspondence, and reports on paper and computer monitor. Hearing and speaking to communicate effectively with others in person and by phone. Will also stand, stoop, push, pull, and lift up to 10 lbs throughout the day.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants: