The Special Projects Coordinator will oversee and complete annual various projects and activities within the Advancement Division. S/he will take on numerous self-initiated essential projects key to the operational needs of the Advancement Division during the Campaign and beyond. S/he will also work in collaboration with other members of with Division to ensure specific responsibilities for various projects are completed on time.
- This position partners with the Executive Director of Development and the Director of Campaign Operations and Prospect Management in helping to manage a range of specific project related activities, many with specific fundraising goals and detailed budgets.
- This position partners with frontline fundraising departments as well as Special Events to create 2 to 3 new engagement events per fiscal year.
- Analysis and decision making based on input from internal and external contacts to reach maximum satisfaction of desired outcome.
- Effective, direct communication with external agencies as well as internal divisions to maximize the success of designated projects
- Bachelors of Science or Arts degree preferred.
- More than three years of project management experience.
This position is full-time, 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday.
Non-Exempt (Hourly). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks Benefits for full-time, non-exempt (hourly) staff include: free parking, T accessibility, 15 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement and savings plan, health care/dependent care flex spending plan, employee discounts, employee referral program, tuition assistance, professional development, direct deposit, free admission, free Duck Tours, discounted movie passes, and much more!