Why join us?
Commission Junction's Account Director will energetically grow relationships with strategically important clients, specifically targeting the revenue generated by these relationships. The Account Director will manage a dynamic team of account managers, program managers, program specialists and account representatives who will together be involved in all areas of the sales cycle including up-selling, creating new relationships, and cross-selling into other opportunities within client organizations.
- Manage existing assigned portfolio of accounts to ensure ongoing productive relationship with Commission Junction
- Grow revenue to meet and exceed goals with all accounts through increased performance or up-selling of increased product & service offerings
- Manage P&L for each assigned account to ensure Commission Junction profitability
- Penetrate client organizations to establish new contacts at higher levels and in other business units
- Assist sales team in first sales cycle as needed to ensure closure of new accounts
- Lead contract negotiations with strategic accounts, and coordinate with legal resources as appropriate
- Manage team of individuals to ensure successful revenue generation within a portfolio of accounts
- Coach and mentor team to revenue and service success
- Lead and develop projects as needed and/or assigned
- Participate and lead department initiatives
- Champion CJ initiatives and core values within assigned team
Is this you?
- You have exceptional communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- You have the ability to engage and build on the client relationship through consultative selling in an ongoing secondary sales cycle
- You are skilled at managing, coaching, and delegating to a team of skilled professionals
- You have the ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with flawless delivery
- You are proficient in working with forecasts, revenue models, and other business calculations
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- You have 5 years’ experience in advertising, at least 3 of which must be related to online advertising
- You have 5 years’ experience in management
Conversant Media - 15 months ago