Why join us?
Are you looking to work with the #1 affiliate network, communicate with large advertisers (I mean HUGE), build long-term relationships, and grow with an expanding company? If so, Commission Junction may be the place for you! As CJ is going above and beyond the realms of affiliate marketing, it’s a very exciting time to take part in new products and oversee innovative projects.
We’re looking for a great Advertiser Account Manager who will enthusiastically nurture relationships with our major clients and, specifically, target the revenue generated by these relationships. You’ll be essential to our business and be encouraged to grow within the company.
You will manage an existing portfolio of accounts to ensure ongoing productive relationships. You’ll grow revenue to meet and exceed goals with all accounts through increased performance or up-selling of increased-product and service offerings. Whew, that all sounds pretty important to us! To be more specific, you will:
- Create, maintain, and adjust a portfolio of assigned client accounts.
- Manage P&L for each assigned account to ensure Commission Junction profitability.
- Act as the point-of contact for assigned clients, maintaining relationships and favorable contacts, and continuously meeting client expectations. Identify and act on opportunities to broker relationships between key clients to improve performance and profitability.
- Work with assigned clients to define strategies, metrics, benchmarks, and objectives for each assigned account to measure performance against achieving those needs and objectives.
Is this you?
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience
- You have online advertising experience
- You might not have done affiliate marketing in the past, but you have a good understanding of it
- You have either worked as an Account Manager for an online advertising agency or you have held an Online Marketing position on the client side
- You exercise excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- You take a creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base
- You have strong initiative in taking calculated risks to improve the financial return for each key account
- 2 years ago - save job