Posting Job Title Advertising Account Executive Requisition # 143218BR Posting Location Dallas, TX, US Area of Interest Ad Sales
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description The Time Warner Cable Media currently seeks an Account Executive for our Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Maintain customer satisfaction and accountability through consultative selling
- Engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, closing business and servicing accounts
- Expand sales footprint with existing and new accounts by introducing new products and services
- Complete appropriate sales activity reports and forecasts as required
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly sales activity with focus on solution based selling and digital product inclusion
- Maintains price and product integrity to ensure maximum company profitability
- Initiate and devise client solutions and proposal ensuing realistic deliverables and profitability
- Meet with key decision makers and develop advertising programs that target client
Essential Job Competencies:
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to drive new business as well as protect and increase existing advertising
Understands how digital inventory is transacted
- Knows how digital platforms work together
- Deep market knowledge of online and digital marketplace:
- Ability to explain complex digital media features in simple terms
Deep passion for emerging consumer habits and where consumers are moving/looking to meet their advertising and information needs.
- Understand and has knowledge of how businesses consume and use social media.
- Ability to accept and drive innovative advanced advertising/digital advertising solutions
- Demonstrated comfort engaging with and selling first generation
- Able to generate enthusiasm around TWCM digital solutions
Continuously works to stay current and expand market knowledge of advertising
opportunities among digital platforms & emerging products
Able to analyze, synthesize and communicate it to the client.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how digital is influencing and changing traditional methods of marketing
- Knowledge of and ability to apply online digital advertising and identify optimal product mix to meet customer needs.
- Understands consumer research.
- Understanding of the competition in the marketplace
Understands how advertisers use digital products and strategies to accomplish client business goals
- Understands and demonstrates subject expertise in these digital products and strategies:
Search Engine Optimization
Social Network Marketing
Emerging Digital Media
Online Advertising: Display, Rich Media, and Video
Location Based Technologies
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A minimum of 2-4 years experience in local broadcast, cable, on-line or print media sales with a minimum of two years experience in digital media required. Excellent communication, interpersonal, motivational and organizational skills required and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Must be computer proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of advertising sales software preferred.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and free cable (in specified areas). Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at
FCC Unit_TWC ADSW Controlling Establishment ID 00343 - Dallas Spring Valley
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...