Posting Job Title: Advertising Account Executive
Requisition #: 140735BR
Posting Location: Pasadena, CA, US
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Media currently seeks an Account Executive for our Media office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Competencies:
- Maintain customer satisfaction and accountability through consultative selling
- Engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, closing business and servicing accounts
- Expand sales footprint with existing and new accounts by introducing new products and services
- Complete appropriate sales activity reports and forecasts as required
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly sales activity with focus on solution based selling and digital product inclusion
- Maintains price and product integrity to ensure maximum company profitability
- Initiate and devise client solutions and proposal ensuing realistic deliverables and profitability
- Meet with key decision makers and develop advertising programs that target client specific needs
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to drive new business as well as protect and increase existing advertising
- Understands how digital inventory is transacted
- Knows how digital platforms work together
- Deep market knowledge of online and digital marketplace:
- Competitive Landscape
- Ability to explain complex digital media features in simple terms
- Deep passion for emerging consumer habits and where consumers are moving/looking to meet their advertising and information needs.
- Understand and has knowledge of how businesses consume and use social media.
- Ability to accept and drive innovative advanced advertising/digital advertising solutions
- Demonstrated comfort engaging with and selling first generation products
- Able to generate enthusiasm around TWCM digital solutions
- Continuously works to stay current and expand market knowledge of advertising opportunities among digital platforms & emerging products
- Demonstrates an understanding of how digital is influencing and changing traditional methods of marketing
- Knowledge of and ability to apply online digital advertising and identify optimal product mix to meet customer needs.
- Understands consumer research. Able to analyze, synthesize and communicate it to the client.
- Understanding of the competition in the marketplace
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Understands how advertisers use digital products and strategies to accomplish client business goals
- Understands and demonstrates subject expertise in these digital products and strategies:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Network Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Emerging Digital Media
- Online Advertising: Display, Rich Media, and Video
- Location Based Technologies
- Interactive Television
3-5 years direct advertising experience or specialization within the automotive category in LA DMA.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of 2-4 years' experience in local broadcast, cable, on-line or print media sales with a minimum of two years' experience in digital media required. Excellent communication, interpersonal, motivational and organizational skills required and ability to work independently and in a team environment. Must be computer proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of advertising sales software preferred.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
FCC Unit_TWC: ADWST
Controlling Establishment ID: 00344 - Cypress Katella
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...