Us – we are a fast growing locally based (Orlando) Internet Marketing Company with an edge. A client (CEO of a Fortune 100 company) once summed up our leadership culture by saying “you are the scrappiest company I have ever met." In the past seven years we have overcome:
We have become one of the most respected companies in the online recruitment space with over 700 employees and sales of over $100 Million.
- Virtually no capital investment (company was started with $1600)
- A negative media environment started by a rogue blogger
- A poor economy
Our team is smart, hard working, dedicated, and motivated to achieve greater and greater heights. We maintain an “internet start-up” corporate culture with company sports teams, holiday parties, community projects, free cereal and snacks, and dozens of other examples. We are a place where people love their job and understand the true meaning of the word team.
The Account Executive position involves meeting with small to mid sized businesses to offer a comprehensive employment recruiting solution which is better than anything on the market.
We want someone who is ready to make her or his mark, not someone who has already made his or her mark. Our CEO often says in interviews, “I don’t care what you have done before you came here, I care what you are going to do here.”
To succeed you must be an exceptional communicator, highly motivated for success, and able to work in a dynamic environment. Working here you will be challenged daily, and you will probably end some days frustrated, but you will feel a sense of accomplishment every day and you will know you work for a company that values your efforts and achievements.
Minimum requirements include a four-year degree from a top 100 rated university with two years of work experience. Previous sales experience is NOT required but a track record of success is a plus.
We offer a compensation package that includes:
- Salary and commission structure allowing successful account executives to earn 60 – 75k in the first year and six figures by year two.
- Bonuses, quarterly profit sharing, and stock options by end of first year.
- Top benefits package including health, dental, and 19 paid vacation and PTO days.
- Rapid advancement opportunities – we are expanding nationally and are actively seeking local and regional sales managers.
- The opportunity to work with an entrepreneurial group in a transparent environment where every employee can contribute ideas and is judged by the value of their ideas, not on their “rank” in the company. No matter how financially successful you are, what you learn here will be more valuable than what you earn here.
At SoftRock, “Whatever it Takes” is not just a tagline; it is an attitude. Since our inception in 2005, SoftRock has never shied away from...