Sell television advertising services by recruiting new clients, and providing superior customer service to retain existing clients.
• Sell television advertising to and provide service for new and existing commercial and residential clients.
• Prepare accurate customer estimates and contracts.
• Seek out and recruit new customers to increase the client base.
• Achieve or exceed defined sales goals (weekly, monthly, yearly, etc.).
• Develop and deliver professional sales presentations.
• Work to retain existing clients by providing superior service and support.
• Design advertising campaigns, write advertising copy, and assist with video production when necessary.
• Work with advertising clients to collect outstanding balances.
• Build and maintain strong relationships based on trust and mutual respect with potential and existing clients, within your department, and within the community.
• Maintain current and accurate documentation for all sales contacts.
• Produce and analyze comprehensive reports.
South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- 22 months ago - save job
Governor Dennis Daugaard's goal is to create a culture in state government centered around serving the citizens, the voters and the...