RichRelevance is looking for a Campaign Manager to help drive advertising sales amongst the largest brand advertisers across the country. The ideal candidate will bring digital media experience, a passion for advertising, marketing know-how, creative thinking, an enthusiastic attitude and a strong work ethic.
Launch and manage custom, premium interactive advertising campaigns across proprietary ad serving systems in a timely and accurate manner, responsibilities include:
- Working closely with all relevant parties on campaign creation and delivery across merchant websites
- Leading kick-off call with advertisers/agencies and communicating ad specifications and creative lead times
- Working closely with internal trafficking and design teams to get campaigns created and set up to launch on time
- Monitoring campaigns closely to ensure accurate campaign delivery
- Managing campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Maintaining ongoing liaison with clients, advertisers, 3rd party vendors, and internal departments, to ensure campaign goals and objectives are satisfied
- Working on wrap-up decks once campaigns ends to report overall performance, sales metrics, recommendations, etc.
- Asking questions and communicating effectively to your manager, the sales team and most importantly, our clients.
- 5+ years of online advertising sales operations and marketing experience, preferably in a publisher or retail environment
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- Competent in comScore
RichRelevance - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard