Requisition #: 57942
Job Title: Advertising Analytics Consultant
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
The Advertising Analytics Consultant analyzes and optimizes Cobalt's customers' multi-tier, multi-channel digital marketing programs in the Automotive industry.
The successful Consultant thinks strategically about business issues and has a strong command of digital marketing and advertising concepts.
Key responsibilities include advising enterprise clients and agencies about large-scale advertising analytics and optimization.
KNOWLEDGE AREAS :
- Exceptional experience analyzing digital advertising performance from both the website and media sides.
- Extensive client management skills.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for digital marketing methodologies and concepts
- Skilled in using visualization techniques, in particular Tableau
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Knowledge of commercial analytics and testing tools, e.g., Omniture SiteCatalyst, Test&Target, Google Analytics, etc
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Consult with clients to help define digital strategies
- Scope, manage and execute digital advertising projects
- Innovate digital measurement and testing strategies
- Create customized scorecards and / or reports that will be consumed by C-Level executives.
- Be the focal point for all of Cobalt to assess client performance and satisfaction
- Team player who can collaborate and build consensus across and within multiple cross-functional teams
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- 5-7 years of experience along with a strong understanding of digital advertising concepts
- Experience with web analytic tools such as Omniture Site Catalyst and Discover, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing tools like Omniture Test&Target,
- Experience with visualization tools, Tableau a big plus
- Digital ad or marketing agency experience a big plus
- Automotive market experience a plus
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple complex projects to tight timelines
- A BA/BS in a business or technical field; An MS in a technical field or an MBA a major plus; College and graduate degrees in qualitative and/or quantitative sciences, including the behavioral sciences, behavioral economics, statistics, math and/or business also a major plus
- Casual travel to client sites required
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Seattle, WA
Job Category: Digital Marketing
Area of Interest: Account Management
ADP - 2 years ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...