Manage the job trafficking of all internally designed graphic materials. This includes property signage, invitations and mail offers, and the monthly newsletter. Coordinate the posting and removal of property signage keeping the look fresh and up to date at all times. Act as an assistant to the Director of Advertising.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Open all graphic design jobs and track the progress.
- Route graphic design jobs for approval.
- Gather information needed on all jobs.
- File completed jobs.
- Post and remove property signage.
- Assist Director of Advertising with clerical needs.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
High School Diploma or GED and must be at least 21 years of age required. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Should also have excellent people skills. Basic office skills including typing 45+ wpm. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Knowledge of how to use the Internet required. Power point a plus. Must be able to obtain a Gaming License by passing a background check which includes drug screening, financial, criminal and references. Previous office management a plus.
Employees working in the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
CasinoCareers.com - 22 months ago