VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
Village Green has an immediate opening for an Advertising Coordinator!
The Advertising Coordinator will assist the Communications department in all aspects of advertising and basic department functions. Manages key advertising programs and services, coordinates the delivery of advertising, compiles and analyzes reports and researches media in new and existing markets for advertising and public relations purposes. The Advertising Coordinator leverages their analytical skills and ability to multitask in order to support and provide recommendations to, or on behalf of, the Communications department.
- Manage and develop Craigslist advertising program
- Manage branded phone message system and emergency answering service
- Manage SEO program, report on results
- Manage production and delivery of employee and community awards
- Manage online promotional items store and order processing
- Coordinate the delivery of advertising to publications
- Compile and analyze reporting in the following capacities: media mentions, Google Adwords, online reputation and group advertising
- Responsible for maintaining the Village Green print and photo archives
The Requirements of the Advertising Coordinator are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising witha concentraition in Business.Journalism and Communications area of study a plus
- Minimum of 1 year advertising experience, agency experience preferred
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- In-depth understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability
- Basic knowledge of standard analytic and online measurement technologies/tools/services
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of web editing a plus
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented people seeking growth and commitment. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program, exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
This group of village people operates apartment communities, not onstage at a revival show. Village Green develops and manages luxury,...