Are you a conceptual thinker looking for an opportunity to hone your craft and build your book? Adpeople/Austin is seeking a talented copywriter to work on global brands and new business pitches. You’ll contribute to projects large and small, from big product launches to quick-turn mailers, traditional to digital, brand concepting to direct response. If you’re a talented problem solver with a strong work ethic and a thick skin, we’d love to talk to you. Experience with technology brands is a plus. We are highly collaborative, fast-paced and passionate about what we do; prima donnas or 9-to-5ers need not apply.
Adpeople/Austin is the North American headquarters of a global ad agency with the unique ability to create ideas and deliver them efficiently across all media. Employing talented people from nine countries, we bring a wide range of diversity and expertise to our projects. We’re proud that AdPeople was recently recognized as one of the Best Companies to work for in Texas.
• Embrace and utilize best practices for global copywriting
- Develop strategically sound and creatively compelling concepts
- Deliver end-to-end copy for multiple assignments.
- Coordinate and prioritize writing efforts.
- Confidently present concepts to internal and external clients.
- Insure concept/copy/tone consistency across client initiatives.
- Solid advertising agency experience
- Outstanding portfolio
- Solid creative sense coupled with business acumen and customer focus
- Excellent communication, presentation and prioritization skills
- Excellent knowledge of branding and conceptual development
- Strategic thinker
- Strong team player
- Strong attention to detail
- English, Advertising or Communications degrees preferred
- Three to five years experience
- Successful track record of handling multiple client assignments