The Kim Komando Show is the nation's largest talk radio show about everything digital. Broadcast on over 450 commercial radio stations in the United States, the show is also produced in streaming video. The show is also a publisher of numerous consumer electronic and Internet newsletters, informational publications, e-books and buying guides. We are seeking an experienced Advertising Copywriter for our editorial department.
We are looking for an excellent advertising copywriter to create content for marketing campaigns and promotions, email, Web, social media applications, and press releases. The copywriter may also assist in the development of brochures, presentations, and video/demo scripts.
This position requires the ability to create compelling copy, think critically, and manage multiple projects with aggressive timelines. You'll work independently and across teams, collaborating with graphic design, marketing colleagues, and the product management team to deliver content that resonates with targeted audiences. No travel is required in this position.
The ideal candidate should be
- Experience developing content for Web sites and interactive media
- Understanding of automated marketing campaigns
- Ability to brainstorm and concept with other members of the team
- Flexibility in managing multiple projects and timelines
- Experience developing copy for advertisements, direct mail, digital campaigns, and Web
- Demonstrated ability to deliver compelling copy for social media applications, including blogs and Twitter
- In - depth knowledge of social media trends and how they apply to the consumer electronics market
- Customer relationship and interviewing skills to obtain testimonials and create customer success stories
- Understanding of campaign data and ability to transfer insights to future campaigns and initiatives
- Knowledgeable about style and messaging guidelines as they pertain to different audiences and marketing vehicles
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications
Able to accommodate other points of view and accept feedback
Salary commensurate with experience. Position offers full benefits package including healthcare and 401k with employer match. This is a full-time, onsite position with defined business hours and no telecommuting.
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Passionate about writing copy that resonates with target markets
- Able to adapt writing style to different audiences
- Team player, able to work easily across teams
- Able to work under pressure, manage workloads effectively and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and well organized
To apply in confidence, please submit your resume, a cover letter and any appropriate work samples to
WestStar Multimedia Entertainment, Inc. - 7 months ago