We are currently searching for a Copywriter for our client, a healthcare managed services company. The Copywriter will develop, write, and implement a wide variety of collateral including letters, brochures, print advertising, broadcast scripts and website copy as part of marketing campaigns geared toward consumers and providers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team with an assigned Art Director to conceptualize and “own” various creative projects that support corporate Marketing goals.
- Reviewing all creative materials to ensure accuracy and consistency with corporate brand and standards.
- Writing marketing copy in differing “voices” depending upon product and medium while clearly and effectively communicating messages to the target audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications or a related subject.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint and basic Excel skills.
- 3+ years of copywriting experience in an advertising agency or other creative marketing/communications capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to target messages to diverse audiences, writing in a variety of voices and styles.
- Excellent project management, scheduling, collaboration and resource management skills.
- Must be temperamentally suited to a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where flexibility and adaptability to change are key.
- Energetic self-starter with knowledge and proficiency in marketing, advertising and creativity trends and practices
- Dedication to consistently delivering high quality, effective work product.
- Experience in managed care or healthcare industry a plus.
The Woods Group - 22 months ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.