Location: Minneapolis, MN
Code 42 is looking for an experienced advertising pro to grow our direct-response advertising program. If you're equally comfortable selecting media and negotiating rates, working with creative teams to help develop new campaigns, or analyzing response rates and conversions, we'd like to talk to you.
What You'll be Doing
You'll be working with the CMO and a talented in-house creative team to plan, budget, develop, deploy and measure a wide range of advertising programs. This will include PPC and affiliate advertising, online ads, radio and TV spots, outdoor, indoor, and print. The environment is fast-paced and exciting. Our tremendous growth means there is never a dull moment.
Just a sampling of the this things you'll be responsible for:
Skills and Requirements
- Identify and evaluate new advertising opportunities to be added to our overall plan
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development
- Work with Product Marketing team to establish goals for each campaign and methods for measuring the results
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts
- Monitor and analyze campaign results to determine cost effectiveness
- Track program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms
- Experience managing significant budgets ($1 million+) for consumer-facing advertising
- Great negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing a variety of important external vendor relationships
- Responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Code 42 Software - 10 months ago
Code 42 makes meaningful software, entrusted with protecting the world's data. We work on cutting edge technology to handle data and...