The role of Advertising Operations Coordinator is to help generate the highest possible revenue from the GSN Games Network by assisting the Ad Operations Managers with all related digital advertising functions. The Ad Operations Coordinator will be a key player on the Ad Ops team which is responsible for all aspects of digital advertising initiatives including the ad serving platform, inventory management, campaign management and month-end billing.
Preferred Background Requirements
- Assist with the daily operational activities including ad serving, inventory and campaign management.
- Facilitate the scheduling, production, implementation, optimization and reporting of online advertising campaigns from insertion order to completion.
- Provide ongoing support to the agencies, reps, networks and customers.
- Work with the sales team to perform post-campaign analysis for client presentations and future sales collateral.
- Manage the month-end billing and invoicing process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of advertising operations/trafficking experience.
- Computer/Tech savvy and able to adapt quickly to different platforms.
- Proven track record managing digital advertising campaigns and related inventory.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Products including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience implementing 3rd party ad tags (Atlas, Point Roll, SFA, etc) and Rich Media ad technologies from top vendors such as Eyeblaster, Point Roll, Klipmart, etc.
- Experience with a major ad serving platform such as DFP by DoubleCiick.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the area of online advertising trends, latest research and developments in related technologies.
- Understanding of web media formats (.gif, .jpeg, .swf, HTML, Video) and lAB formats.
GSN Digital - 10 months ago