Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success. We live by our company values of: Passion, Attitude, Talent and Motivation.
We are looking for an Advertising Operations Coordinator in our Los Angeles office to join our Advertising Operations Team. Reporting to the VP of Strategic Services, the incumbent will launch and analyze advertising campaigns through our internal system and assist the team in all management tasks.
• Coordinate traffic and help manage online advertising campaigns, including creative, traffic and publisher insertion orders
• Coordinate creative assets and creative instructions to publishers
• Monitor delivery of campaigns from beginning to end
• Support the department with advertising campaign maintenance
• Assist with the ongoing quality assurance support
• Identify and help resolve issues that negatively impact campaigns
• Help to identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
• Run weekly and daily reports as required by the Ad Operations department
• Work with sales people to produce campaign reports and recaps for clients as needed
• Answer phones and complete other administrative tasks as needed
• Any other additional duties required enabling ad revenue growth and efficient ad delivery.
• 2 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, media, publishing, interactive or related field preferred – but will look at other candidates with strong skills
• Strong sense of organization, teamwork, initiative and capable of multitasking
• Proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Solid knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office Suite and ability to key alpha and numeric data.
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to analyze, interpret and execute written and verbal instructions.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Triton Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Triton Digital - 16 months ago
Triton Digital ( http://www.tritondigital.com) is a mid-stage technology company focused on the digital audio industry. More leading...