If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in marketing intelligence, then comScore is the place for you. This is an exciting and intellectually challenging opportunity for a creative and motivated individual to contribute to comScore’s leadership in the ever-growing Ad Effectiveness market. By providing our clients with key insights into the effectiveness in their advertising strategies, you will be a key contributor to comScore’s continued growth and success.
As an Advertising Operations Coordinator, you will lead the best quality execution of attitudinal and behavioral digital Ad Effectiveness studies. Working under the direction of the Ad Operations Manager, you will act as a liaison building strong relationships with internal partners, clients and vendors. Key management responsibilities include research tag implementation, troubleshooting and data review processes. Having a deep understanding and passion for the online environment is critical to your success at comScore.
JOB TITLE: Advertising Operations Coordinator
LOCATION: Seattle WA, Chicago IL, or Reston VA
REPORTS TO: Team Manager
The Advertising Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing operational activities for comScore clients’ digital advertising campaigns and providing basic technical support for the team. In this role, the Advertising Operations Coordinator will be responsible for troubleshooting support tickets, consulting with internal and external clients regarding the advertising implementation, managing advertising projects from start to finish, and setting up and monitoring strategic deliverables that meet our clients’ objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate campaign-specific information necessary to run Ad Effectiveness studies
• Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Distribute tagging scripts and implementation documentation to clients
• Conduct client trainings on technology
• Proactively manage advertising validation processes
• Lead Client calls to direct tagging implementation and troubleshooting processes
• Take accountability and ownership of assigned projects, including troubleshooting and resolution
• Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
• Proactively communicate project status and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure best quality execution of Ad Effectiveness studies
• Provide back-up for Ad Operations Manager‘s responsibilities when needed
• Data analysis on multiple campaigns
• Bachelors Degree: Business, Communications, Engineering, MIS focus
• Prior experience with planning, buying, executing, or measuring online media plans is a plus
• Prior experience working with ad servers or a working knowledge of ad servers required
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• High level of proficiency with MS Office, with a strong emphasis on Excel skills
• Positive work ethic and partnership skills
• Detail oriented self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced environment
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. A preferred source of digital audience measurement, comScore offers a variety of on-demand software and custom services within its four analytics pillars: Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, Digital Business Analytics and Mobile Operator Analytics. By leveraging a world-class technology infrastructure, the comScore Census Network™ (CCN) captures trillions of digital interactions a month to power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
comScore - 14 months ago