Are you looking to further your experience in the world of digital advertising? Why not do so at an innovative Internet company right here in Buffalo, NY? Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending machines. Teamwork is an everyday occurrence, and is made easy with our new open workspaces. Our leadership team understands that the best results come from collaboration, so we hire the best and brightest and then let them do what they do best! We are looking for great people to join our team and be given the freedom to do the work they were hired to do.
Who We Need!
Synacor is seeking an Advertising Operations Specialist who will primarily focus on implementation and support of advertising delivery, management, targeting and forecasting operations using the DoubleClick tools (DoubleClick for Publishers, DoubleClick Sales Manager, DoubleClick In-Stream).
Who We’re Looking For:
- Process and deliver campaigns sold by Synacor’s local media sales partners via DoubleClick tools.
- Manage, update and analyze insertion order system and reporting interface.
- Work with Web Analyst for month end reporting
- Communicate and respond to sales team requests.
- Manage inventory for premium ad units, provide reporting and analysis for sites, verticals, and ad placements with respect to maximizing revenue.
- Coordinate ad tagging with development team.
- Ensuring that ad campaigns deliver within specified flight dates.
- Working with ad agencies, clients, and account executives to ensure campaigns meet contractual requirements
- Help to create new ad packages and create additional premium inventory
- Handle day-to-day interfacing with ad vendors for client specific inquiries.
- Perform weekly analysis for all ad placements and ad vendors in order to identify trends that can help maximize revenue.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What we’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelors degree concentrating in Business or a related field
- 1-2 years experience in online advertising operations; preferably DoubleClick systems
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task; handling 2-3 major projects at once depending on deadlines and team needs
- Must be able to communicate findings with advertisers and sales associates in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to be a team player and work interdepartmentally
How to Apply!
- 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision) for all employees and eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation package, including stock option grants (for eligible positions)
- Award winning company culture
- Casual dress and flexible environment
- Generous paid time off
- 25 cent vending machines
- Free Spot coffee, popcorn and cappuccino
- Monthly company connections (get to know your co-workers)
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Visit our website at www.synacor.com/careers ! Click around; check out how Synacor is not your standard office - jeans and t-shirts are typical office attire, even for the executives! Learn how Synacor's headquarters are located along Buffalo's waterfront in the Erie Basin Marina, where taking a few minutes to enjoy the serenity of nature is as easy as walking 1,000 feet or so to the water and enjoying our lakefront gazebo with Wi-Fi connection!
After discovering all the benefits Synacor has to offer, take the first step in making yourself a part of our Advertising Team by submitting your resume!
Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending...