ADVERTISING SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER: PHOENIX, AZ
ADVERTISING SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Years of Experience
4 to 8 Years
Base + Commission + Benefits. The ideal candidate will be experienced in selling broadcast (radio and television) and digital online advertising and wants to make six figures per year. Possible earnings are over $200,000/year!
The highly successful Kim Komando Show (www.komando.com) is heard on over 400 radio stations and is the largest syndicated weekend talk radio program. In addition to the national radio show, there are multimedia sales opportunities with the show's websites, email newsletters, and television programs. In this inside-sales position, you will:
- Sell advertising to companies that can spend at a minimum $10,000 per week on advertising packages.
- Prospect and develop new business.
- Collect from all accounts in a timely manner.
- Meet or exceed 100% of sales quotas.
- Ensure the proper handling of service for existing and new advertisers.
- Create client specific opportunities.
- No travel required. This is an inside sales position.
- Experience in sales at a television station, radio station, advertising agency or online website.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Qualified candidates should send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, previous sales performance data and references to:
. No phone calls, please.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 to 8 years of sales experience and results
- A winning attitude and great work ethic
We are located in Phoenix, near the 51 Freeway and Thomas Road. Apply in confidence today. EOE.