Us – we are a fast growing locally based (Orlando) Internet Marketing Company with an edge. A client (CEO of a Fortune 100 company) once summed up our leadership culture by saying “you are the scrappiest company I have ever met.” In the past seven years we have overcome:
• Virtually no capital investment (company was started with $1600)
• A negative media environment started by a rogue blogger
• A negative economy
We have become one of the most respected companies in the online recruitment space with over 700 employees and sales of over $100 Million.
Our team is smart, hard working, dedicated, and motivated to achieve greater and greater heights. We maintain an “internet start-up” corporate culture with company sports teams, holiday parties, community projects, free cereal and snacks, and dozens of other examples. We are a place where people love their job and understand the true meaning of the word team.
The Management Trainee position involves going through a comprehensive six-week training program and then becoming a Regional Sales Manager overseeing a team of 60 Account Executives.
We want someone who is ready to make their mark, not someone who has already made his or her mark. Our CEO often says in interviews, “I don’t care what you have done before you came here, I care what you are going to do here.”
To succeed you must possess the following attributes:
• Exceptional communication skills
• Good technical skills and a high comfort level around new technology (iPads, smart phones, social media etc.)
• A track record of successful sales performance
• The burning desire to win, both at work and at play – a finely tuned competitive fire.
Minimum requirements include a four-year degree from a top 100 rated university with at least one year of successful sales experience. More than three years sales experience or previous sales management experience may be considered more of a liability than a plus; our product sells itself.
We offer a compensation package that includes:
• Salary and commission structure allowing successful account executives to earn a six-figure income in the first year.
• Bonuses, quarterly profit sharing, and stock options by end of first year.
• Top benefits package including health, dental, and 19 paid vacation and PTO days.
• Rapid advancement opportunities – we are expanding nationally and are actively seeking regional directors.
• The opportunity to work with an entrepreneurial group in a transparent environment where every employee can contribute ideas and is judged by the value of their ideas, not on their “rank” in the company. No matter how financially successful you are, what you learn here will be more valuable than what you earn here.
SoftRock - 20 months ago
At SoftRock, “Whatever it Takes” is not just a tagline; it is an attitude. Since our inception in 2005, SoftRock has never shied...