Want to do more than just get coffee and make copies? We're looking for people who are ready to have an immediate impact on the experience of millions of users. This won't be your average internship or co-op...
Here at Synacor we are passionate about investing in the future of tomorrow’s workforce; we strive to provide students with the opportunity to expand their learning beyond the classroom. The Synacor experience goes beyond anything you’ve learned in a classroom. During your internship, you’ll be working on assignments in a mentoring environment that will enable you to develop your career.
As an intern, you’ll be challenged with helping our Search and Advertising Team create compelling, impactful, well-designed sales material for use in the sales process. A proof of concept is a critical place in the ad sales process, which will help convey the impact of the ad unit and guide the conversation on its effectiveness. You will work with our Advertising Sales Planning team to help manage work queue, record activity and provide deliverables to the sales organization.
Due to the nature of the projects, we ask that interns work full time (5 days a week, 40 hours) for a period of 12 weeks. This is a paid internship opportunity.
What you will need to bring to the table:
What you can expect at Synacor:
- A college student working towards a degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or applicable field
- Knowledge of graphic design ( Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically powerpoint)
- Knowledge of Flash/HTML preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Award winning company culture
- Casual dress and flexible environment
- 25 cent vending machines
- Free Spot coffee, popcorn and cappuccino
- Monthly company connections (get to know your co-workers)
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending...