Our Pensacola customer is searching for a part time Advertising Sales Representative. This postiion is a contract position with the potential for hire. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Outside Sales Representative
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM* (Hours may vary between these times, the estimated weekly hours would total 25-32 hours per week.)
Pay Rates: Depends on Experience
• Perform activities relating to the sales of advertising, attend sales conferences, trade shows, professional sales organization meetings and other related events to promote sales
• Msales presentations along with“cold” calls to generate potential advertising clients.
• Explain policies, services and rates and answer questions relative to the purchase of advertising. Develop materials, presentations and proposals to requesting businesses and organizations.
• Negotiate sales agreements with advertising clients. Perform and/or facilitate problem-solving relative to client and sales issues which may include creating and suggesting advertising creative campaigns. Serve as a liaison between client and creative outlets.
• Maintain billing, and scheduling of advertising inventory; Perform inventory spot checks and monthly counts.
• Work in cooperation with Finance staff to prepare invoices and make sales collection calls.
• Prepares advertising schedules and coordinates placement with vendors and internal maintenance department.
• Work in cooperation with the Maintenance Staff and production partners to coordinate installation and removal of advertising and maintain accurate advertising space inventory.
• Develop and maintain a database and network of client contacts. Prepare sales reports to be used to evaluate the achievement of advertising sales goals.
• Work in cooperation with staff to ensure overall client satisfaction. Along with the Director of Marketing, develop sales goals and maintain set sales quotas.
• Self-starter, at ease working in a fast paced environment or under pressure of deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or related field preferred, but not required
• 2 - 4 years’ experience in advertising or sales
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously
• Thoroughness and highly detail minded
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to use and/or create print templates, set files up for print, and work in correct color profiles
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment...